The BECA SCI-Arc Mexico covers 100% of the first year tuition for either the Master of Architecture 2 program (M. Arch 2) or EDGE programs for a Mexican citizen.
Additional information on SCI-Arc's M. Arch 2 and EDGE programs can be found by clicking on the respective link.
This scholarship does not cover the cost of living expenses, health insurance, personal expenses, or school supplies during one’s stay in Los Angeles.
For questions related to BECA SCI-Arc Mexico, please contact email@example.com or +52 55 5207 6387.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is March 1, 2020.
- To be a Mexican citizen by birth or naturalization. (proof of citizenship will be required)
- To submit a completed application and required materials for review. (portfolio is required)
- To be able to demonstrate proficiency of the English language. (finalists for the scholarship will be contacted for a phone interview)
To participate in this opportunity, applicants must complete the followings steps:
- Complete the online application form (can be found on the right-hand side of the page) and submit the $85 application fee
- Upload all required application materials (listed below) to SlideRoom (sciarc.slideroom.com). The deadline for submitting application materials is final and expires at midnight on March 1, 2020 (Pacific Standard Time). The submission of applications will not be allowed after the day and time indicated above. Once the application has been submitted by the applicant, no changes will be allowed nor can additional information be added. Extensions will not be granted under any circumstances. Specific details regarding the application materials listed below can be found on SlideRoom.
Applicants will be notified once their online application has been received and again once all required materials have been successfully received through SlideRoom.