SCI-Arc European Union Scholarship covers 100% tuition for the first year of the Master of Architecture 2 program (M.Arch 2), at the SCI-Arc campus in Los Angeles, California.
Additional information on SCI-Arc's M.Arch 2 program can be found here.
This scholarship does not cover the cost of living expenses, health insurance, personal expenses, fees or school supplies during one’s stay in Los Angeles.
For questions related to the SCI-Arc European Union Scholarship, please contact the Admissions Office at 213.356.5320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is March 1, 2020.
- To be a citizen of one of the 28 countries in the European Union (Proof of citizenship will be required)
- To have studied architecture at a college/university and have received what is equivalent to an undergraduate degree in the United States, majoring in architecture by August 1, 2020.
- To submit a completed application and required materials for review. (A personal portfolio of architectural work is required)
- To be able to demonstrate proficiency of the English language. (finalists for the scholarship will be contacted for a phone interview)
To participate in this opportunity, applicants must complete the followings steps:
- Complete the online application form (can be found on the right-hand side of the page) and submit the $85 application fee
- Upload all required application materials (listed below) to SlideRoom (sciarc.slideroom.com). The deadline for submitting application materials is final and expires at midnight on March 1, 2020 (Pacific Standard Time). The submission of applications will not be allowed after the day and time indicated above. Once the application has been submitted by the applicant, no changes will be allowed nor can additional information be added. Extensions will not be granted under any circumstances. Specific details regarding the application materials listed below can be found on SlideRoom.