In order for your financial aid to continue, please make sure that you alert the Social Security Administration that your citizenship status has changed.  If your new citizenship isn't changed here, any federal aid that you need for school or in the future, may be delayed or denied.  So complete it now!  It will save you many steps later.
  • This document will take you through the steps you need to complete to update your Social Security records.  It will allow the Department of Education's information to match up with the FAFSA so you can continue to apply and receive financial aid.
(.pdf, 246K)
  • Complete this form and bring it with you to the Social Security Administration to update your records.
(.pdf, 233K)

Permanent Residents

In order for you to attend SCI-Arc, your records with the Department of Homeland Security must match the information on your FAFSA.  So if you've moved since you originally received your Permanent Resident card, you are required to alert the Department of Homeland Security within 10 days of your move.  Please do this as soon as possible.  If you have already completed this, verify the address they have on file for you.  You are also able to change your address online DHS
  • Your rights and responsibilities as a Permanent Resident are on this document.
(.pdf, 162K)
  • This form needs to be sent to the Department of Homeland Security for processing.
(.pdf, 42K)